woensdag 18 november 2009

Marianne

I finally met her yesterday. I must have given her the wrong impression. And she told me she didn't know what to do yet. She didn't have the knowledge and experience. She wasn't an expert. But she was willing to help me.

I gave her suggestions. I asked her to call some people up and to find out what she could about the matter. And she did. She told me I was right. She said there was another possibility.

I had called some weeks ago and complained about another matter. I told her some people didn't take me seriously. She probably called the people involved and someone called me up. He tried to listen to me as much as he could and didn't finish our conversation until I was satisfied. He apologized for letting me wait; he said they had a long list. We agreed to close the matter. He was happy I found the solution.

At the door Marianne scolded me for not trusting her. I had warned her that if she didn't come up with the right solution I was going to sleep it off and let things happen. She declared that I was seeing too many problems. She promised to call me up soon.