zondag 30 maart 2008

She's a ten

She came later this evening.
And she looked like a princess.
And ten times as pretty
as when I met her last week.
She moved like a matador
ready for her first kill.
From a distance she's even
more impressive because one
can see her totally and wholly.
We looked into each other eyes
this time much longer
but still a bit shyly.
I had no idea how old she was.
She seemed to be socialized
completely at an early age.
Then I stayed much longer
to watch the advanced group
and her assisting the teacher.
I kept glancing at her
taking care not to offend
anybody and her especially.
She seemed to be doing
the same and enjoying herself.
I wondered how she actually
saw me or was seeing me.
What makes any person beautiful
in the eyes of another?
Is it her pretty face and features
or her personality and character,
which might actually be showing thru?
Or is it intelligence and ability?
Can innocence and spirituality
be more beautiful than anything?
I walked with her on her way out,
realized she was with her parents.